Easy, fast, reliable!
Celeb IMG is a free image host for bloggers, webmasters and forum users. Celeb IMG is extremely fast and easy to use. It has been designed especially with numerous celebrity forums and blogs in mind. Celeb IMG was founded in 2010 and has been up and stable ever since. It's probably world's fastest image host and is rapidly becoming the most popular image host in the celeb field. Porn is NOT allowed.
Section I: General Disclaimer
The content on this website is provided free of charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the content on it. The content contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Celeb IMG. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly and free from viruses. However, Celeb IMG takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This site is ad supported; it is adverts that (hopefully) pay the bills. Celeb IMG is a participant in advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites.
Section II: Notice
Celeb IMG is 100% free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
Although the administrators and moderators of Celeb IMG will attempt to keep all objectionable images off this site, it is impossible for us to review all posts. All posts express the views of the uploader, and neither the owners of Celeb IMG, nor the moderators will be held responsible for the content of any post. Any pictures found to be in violation can and will be deleted without warning or explanation. - Celeb IMG staff has the final say over anything posted, if message is said to be in violation of the rules, that is final, no further discussion is needed about it.
Celeb IMG reserves the right to remove any digital content that compromises security of our server or use excessive bandwidth.
Celeb IMG reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.
Celeb IMG also reserves the right to ban any user or IP address, at any time, for any reason with out notification.
It is the responsibility of the site users to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in Celeb IMG's Site Rules before making any posts.
Celeb IMG reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any pictures that are not, not safe for work (NSFW), pornographic, obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
Section III: Rules
1. Celeb IMG is a friendly and free image host for pictures of celebrities (celebs). Please keep your contributions relevant. Pornographic images are NOT allowed.
2. Members are expected to conduct themselves in a civilized manner.
3. Do not post any personal information (i.e. complete addresses, phone numbers, passwords, personal identification numbers, or any other information considered private) of yours, or others. This is for your protection, and the protection of others.
4. Do not post images that violate Surinamese or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
5. No Spamming and/or flooding. This will result in an IP ban.
6. Each member is 100% legally liable for the contents of their posts, not the owners or staff of this site. If someone has a problem with a picture and it does not violate any of the official rules of this site, then you must take it up with the author of the post directly. If it does violate rules of this site, then please send us an e-mail.
Section V: Copyrights
1. We assume that the content on this site does not breach copyright, that the content is in the public domain, is licensed under creative commons, or fits within the FAIR USE exception to the copyrights laws.
2. Though Celeb IMG has set strict rules to regulate all the image sharing behavior and continuously and vigilantly monitors the pictures uploaded to its servers, Celeb IMG is not responsible for the content of any uploaded images, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the pictures.
3. Celeb IMG will attach importance to your abuse reports, and will take appropriate action within 3 days!
4. If you are Reporting Infringement: A Proper DMCA Notice will notify Celeb IMG of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a "Proper DMCA Notice" To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either: a. The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b. A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. 2. State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address. 3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works. 4. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that Celeb IMG disable access over the World Wide Web. 5. Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing information reasonably sufficient to permit Celeb IMG to locate the material. 6. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law. 7. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
Section VI: Last Updated
Saturday, June 21, 2014